Name:
Location: United States

I'm a wife and a mama of 2 little joys, I mean boys!

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Time for change...

Everything changes. From something so simple as one day changing to the next to something so complex and intricate as a child growing up and changing. These last two and a half years have been an immense time of change . I am a married college graduate with 2 sons. Wow. Sometimes I still can't believe it. I am so greatly blessed. I start this blog now to keep track of all the changes over the years as I'm quite sure there will be many! Happy reading.

~bl

3 Comments:

Blogger BlueKnightWriter said...

I'm so glad you decided to do a blog love! I think this will be a fun way to get us (me!) writing more.

Yours,
-BKW

8:25 AM  
Blogger Wmike said...

This will be a good one. I look forward to checking back on this one. You're on my blogroll.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Angella214 said...

Woo hoo Looks great so far! I've got one now too! :-)

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home