Name:
Location: United States

I'm a wife and a mama of 2 little joys, I mean boys!

Monday, February 07, 2005

a case of the "mondays"...

Well, today was good and bad.
Very Rainy-bad if you have to drag 2 little ones around in it which I did.
We had a Dr's appt. this morning for ears recheck-all good
My youngest is 8mos. old today-good
1 month anniversary of BKW's grandfather passing-sad
Got to see BKW at lunch-always good
BKW's work not too his satisfaction (or mine either)-bad
It was....a rainy Monday. Here's hoping that Tuesday will be better. As far as this weekend, friends are coming in town (woohoo!) but inlaws are too so it will be tricky. We shall see! As far as this past weekend--Saturday was a fun family day. Sunday BKW and I actually got to see a movie. I think that the last movie that we saw in the theater was Spiderman 2. My parents kept the boys. It was a date which has been overdue for a while now! Fun times :-)
~bl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home