Name:
Location: United States

I'm a wife and a mama of 2 little joys, I mean boys!

Friday, February 18, 2005

Ramblings about the week...

It's Friday. I think I'll just go back to bed until it's Saturday. Today hasn't started out so great. I woke up this morning to my oldest screaming OW!!! I still don't know if my little one pulled his hair or poked his eye or what happened. The cat was there too but I didn't see any evidence of bite marks or scratches, so I'm not convinced that the cat was the culprit. Who knows, maybe he did it himself. It's been a good week. My in-laws were here last weekend and seemed to have a good visit. Friends from AR were in too. Poor AJ got sick though but inspite of that I think that they had a good visit. We didn't get to spend much time with them but hopefully next trip (either us visiting up there or them coming down here. Monday was Valentines Day. My husband, the boys and I all went to Peking. The food was great, the service was horrible. We haven't been there in awhile and I'm hoping that maybe they were understaffed or something. It was still nice to see my husband at lunch. After lunch the boys and I went to Toys R Us, my oldest's favorite place. He loves the train playtables there. Maye one in his future for his birthday, we'll see. He'll be 3 this year. My youngest loves to watch him and right now his favorite is the "Johnny Jump Up". He was going to town in it today.

Let's see...Tuesday. We had lunch with BKW, (wow! 2 days in a row!) and then the boys and I went to the park. Little man was content in his stroller while big brother climbed and ran and got rid of some energy. It was a very pretty day, in the 70's. Saw an MBSFer, her hubby, and daughter (now almost 3). She's expecting her 2nd child, also supposed to be a girl, in the next couple of months.

Wednesday, my thoughtful and sweet husband suprised me with a beautiful Azalea and a pot of variegated English Ivy. The azalea is a coral pink color. It is absolutely beautiful! I love plants and flowers...don't really have too much time to devote to them but that will change as my boys get older (all too soon!) My oldest went to visit his grandparents (my parents) and BKW and I went to Big Lots. Can't do that very often; spent WAY too much $$! Oh well, you only live once!

Thursday, pretty much normal day at home. Went to Wal-mart for MAJOR grocery shopping. We have plenty for about the next 3 weeks. Got Home and had supper and the boys fell asleep in rapid order.

Anyway, that's been the week here. Hopefully today will get better! Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

~bl

1 Comments:

Blogger BlueKnightWriter said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your surprises. Maybe we can manage to rest this weekend. I love you!
-BKW

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home