Monday, April 17, 2006

Goodness. Time flies. It's been over a month since my last post. Part of the reason is that I"m hardly ever on the computer at home and when I'm on it at work it's been really really busy.
Let's see. My ma-in-law (who has brain cancer) is doing very well.
My sis-in-law is due June 17th--a little girl, I"m excited! Been trying to work on a shower for her but it's hard when you are 3 hrs away.

Easter was great fun. We had an Easter cantata at church Rob was in the drama part (he did great!) and I was in the orchestra. It was fun to play again and many of the people in the orchestra were band buddies from ULM. I'd forgotten how much fun it is to be with other musicians. We did much egg hunting this year. We could open a candy store with the amount of candy that we have at home. I had to be the "bad guy" today and conviscate it from easter baskets before they made themselves sick. the candy is now out of reach.

I had a Dr's appointment today...just for a checkup...haven't been in about 2 yrs. Everything was good except for high triglycerides. So I have to work on getting those down. Work is o...k..some nights are better than others.
All is well, just busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home