Monday, October 03, 2005

happenings...

Ok. well, things are better in the realm of potty training. High fives are a good reward (thanks B for the idea!!) Also working on a "potty chart" with stickers.
Went to Malvern this past Friday...got to see bro-in-law and sis-in law's new place....very nice...went to Adona on Saturday...Rob and guys built fence for his mom...I cooked for family there who had all come up for the birthday party that turned into the "birthday party that wasn't" (long story, oh well)...very tiring trip for everybody but good family time.
This weekend friends are moving and looks like it's going to be a nice weekend weather-wise, yay!:-)
Next weekend Rob and I are going to a couples retreat. YIPPEE!! Time with my hubby and friends too without my sweet little boys. I'll miss them. It will be nice to have a little time away though!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home