Monday, June 26, 2006

I got a letter from our neighborhood school on Friday. J got in! I can't believe it. In a few months I'll be taking my little baby to pre-k. It seems unreal.

My parents finally made it to London. They were supposed to leave Sat. morning at 11:45 but they got a call that morning that their flight was cancelled but they would be leaving at 3:45 that afternoon. I went to the airport to see them off and their flight didn't end up leaving until after 4. They got to Atlanta and their next flight was supposed to leave at 9:45 pm. Due to weather conditions they didn't leave until 12:55am! They finally made it to London and claimed their luggage and went through customs. When they got to the place that they are staying they realized that their luggage and everything in it was soaked! I guess the Atlanta airport left it out in the rain or else they strapped it to the top of the plane or something! They were glad to get there and this morning they were leaving for Edinburgh and will be there until Wednesday. YAY for them :-D

I've been reading lots of new, cool stuff and trying to get the house in shape a little. We were going to go to AR for a day visit to see our new little neice but A and J were both sick this week so we decided to stay home (didn't want to give anything to the new little baby!) We even missed church yesterday b/c we wanted to make sure that A didn't pass anything along to the other kids. J also ran some fever yesterday so we ended up missing evening church too.

I think that this week's going to be pretty quiet. Rob gave me an early birthday present last night-Season 1 of Little House on the Prairie. I've been a fan of the show since I can remember.
Thanks, dear! I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home