Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Well, my boys never cease to amaze me. A has decided that he's as big as J and that he wants to wear underwear. So, last week he found a pair of J's underwear and proceeded to put them on correctly on the outside of his shorts. He was so proud,

He's also decided that he wants to "tee-tee potty" and has done so every day for almost a week. He goes in the bathroom and says "tee-tee potty" and starts pulling at his diaper. I help him with his diaper and he sits down and tee-tee's in the potty. I don't know what to think! He's so funny!

2 Comments:

Blogger BlueKnightWriter said...

I'm so proud of our boys!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Angella214 said...

Younger Siblings are just smarter! ;-) JK! Mom tells the story of her training G...and I wanted to be a big girl too, and never had an accident afterwards (during the day).

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home