Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Way overdue...

Ok, so it's been awhile since I last posted. So much has happened, I don't even know where to begin.

In November, we learned that my mother-in-law's brain tumor had returned and she has declined treatment and now there is nothing else that they can do for her anyway. Over the past few weeks, she has started declining fairly rapidly.

On a happier note, my bro-in-law and his wife are expecting again! They have a daughter who is 9 months old and baby 2 is due end of July/first of August. We are all excited!

J is loving school and wakes up everyday with the question of "Is today a school day?" and is disappointed if it is not a school day. I've been able to go on most of their field trips and help out some in the classroom, which I've really enjoyed. This Friday they are going to the zoo and I will be going with them.

A is just growing and growing! I can't believe that he will be 3 this year! He's starting to look more like a little pre-schooler and less like a toddler. He already knows all of his letters and the sounds they make, now if we could just conquer potty training! We haven't really started this process but he does sometimes ask to "go" but doesn't really do anything but sit. Oh well, I guess ya gotta start somewhere!

Rob is doing ok. He got some good news at works today-a raise! Woohoo! That will definitely help our budget!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginny said...

Welcome back, Ral!
I missed ya!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Ms.Green said...

Hey...congrats on the raise!!!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home