Name:
Location: United States

I'm a wife and a mama of 2 little joys, I mean boys!

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Fun stuff...

Goodness, it's been over a week since I blogged! We got our State Taxes last Friday and bought a new car seat for my youngest who is now 22 lbs. He's kinda chunky for an almost 9 mo old but that's ok. When you are that litle chunkiness is cute ;-). The car seat is a step up from the infant seat that he was in. It's still rear facing for now but when he's a year old the seat can be turned to face forward. He seems to like it pretty well. Federal Taxes should be in tomorrow. YIPPEE!!
We were going to be going to Dallas next week with my husband on a business trip but that has been postponed until the end of April. He and I have been tossing around the idea of going to a renaissance festival in Waxahatchie, TX. It sounds like a lot of fun! Here's a link if anyone is interested Renaissance Festival . We've been wanting to go for about 3 years now. We shall see! The company that my husband works for is having an Easter Egg hunt on March 19th. It's held at the local zoo here and after the hunt everyone gets to go to the zoo for free. Let's see, whe else is on the calendar...my husband informed me yesterday that his/our buddy from Wisconsin will be in town pretty soon...don't know a date on that one yet though. Mom and Dad will be going to visit family in Canada in May. I haven't been up there since '97. I think that's about all that's on our calendar so far. We were recently talking with some good friends about going to NYC. One family is supposed to be going over Spring break and the other later in the year and they asked when we would be going up. I said that it depended on our tax refund but it looks like it's going to be another year before we can make it up there. Not so much for $$ reasons but more for family ones. My little ones are too little to go and too little to stay here without their parents. That's ok though. They grow up too fast anyway! Maybe next year. I also just found out that a friend of mine is going to have a baby! YAY for them!!!! Babies are so awesome!

~bl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home