Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hello!


Wow...it has been a long time since my last post. I've changed jobs. A did a year in daycare. J went to Kindergarten and we moved. We bought a house not far from our church and we LOVE it!! We moved in the week of Thanksgiving last year and have been in it for almost a year now. In the spring J played t-ball and is looking forward to it again next spring. My job allows me to have summers off so this past summer we went to VBS, on vacation with my parents and ended the summer with a trip to Shreveport. Our vacation with my parents was to Gulf shores. This was J and A's first time at the beach and they loved it in spite of the jellyfish. We spent time on the sand, at the pool, and discovered a place called the Track. The Track is a place with go carts and seemed to be the highlight of J and A's trip. We stayed at Phoenix VIII which I would definitely recommend it to anyone going to Gulf Shores. J and A stayed home with me this summer and we all enjoyed being out of school. A turned 4 in June and is now in pre-k. J turned 6 in July and is now in first grade. School has now started and I'm thankful to be working at the same school that my boys go to.This past Saturday, the boys had a blast at Sci-port. Yesterday, we got to visit with friends from out of town (and a few in town) Today, we are at home due to Hurricane Gustav(now a tropical depression). So far, we've had a lot of wind and rain but other than that it hasn't been bad. We won't be back in school until Thursday at the earliest so I'm working on getting the house clean (taking a break right now ;-) and tomorrow we are supposed to go over to my parent's house. That's pretty much the general update. I'll try to do a better job at keeping up with this!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raleigh! yay!

4:44 AM  
Blogger Ginny said...

There you are! :-) I've been thinking about you.

Oh... and I tagged you for a blog meme. Just read my latest post. You can thank Becca.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home