Friday, July 15, 2005

twice in a week!

WOW! Two posts this week. I managed to get my sis-in-law (to be in Septmeber) blogging.YAY! There is a link to her blog on my sidebar.

Happy Friday! I think it's going to be a pretty quiet weekend for us. We've got some housecleaning to do. Nothing big planned, though. I have all the invites written and ready to mail for my oldest's birthday party on the 30th. I think that my wonderful and hardworking husband is going to mow this weekend. I"m glad he takes care of that. I think it will also be a carwash weekend too. Our cars need it something terrible and J also gets into it.

Mom and Dad's anniversary is Saturday-28 years! yay them! They were going to do something big for their 25th but I got married and had a baby so they decided not to. Oh well, maybe one day we can suprise them with a trip or something to make up for it.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

~bl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home