Wednesday, April 20, 2005

housework and yard work

The weather has been gorgeous but it feels more like summer than spring today. It's in the 80's here. Soon it will be time to put up our pool. My oldest already wants to go swimming.

This past weekend was productive. I got caught up on some housework and BKW and my dad put a tomato/flower bed together for me. My husband also mowed the lawn and cleaned out the carport. It looks sensational dear!!! I got my tomato plants planted, 6 in all and also planted some zinnas for a bit of color. Maybe I can get some pics posted on here. I'll try!

This week I've been doing housework and getting ready for a possible visit from my ma-in-law. I"m not sure if she's coming yet but the house needs to be clean anyway. Next week my husband has training for his work in Dallas and we are going with him. We'll be gone Tuesday-Friday. The place we'll be staying is really nice and has a nice pool, hopefully it will be warm enough to swim but I guess we'll see! Anyway. That's what's been happening here.

~bl

1 Comments:

Blogger Angella214 said...

she's not coming any time soon...I'm not coming to town any time soon, and we both know she comes to see me!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home