Wednesday, July 13, 2005

stuff...

The baby shower was a success. We had tons of food left over but our husbands took care of that for us. On Monday I did my returns (returned the perculator that we had rented-AM shower, brunchy stuff--and cups and napkins--overbought to assure that we had plenty) I think it turned out pretty cute and if I get some pics I'll try to post them. I forgot to take my camera so I would need to get them from someone who had theirs.

My house looks like a tornado passed through. Housework was on the back burner last week so now I'm dealing with the aftermath. I finally got last week's laundry put away yesterday and I did get the dishes washed Sunday but there just seems to be clutter here and there. Oh well, it'll get done.

Next Friday (July 22) we fly to Odessa,TX to visit with Rob's dad. I'm looking forward to the trip but just kinda wondering how we're going to do this with 2 children and 2 carseats, none of which are negotiable. We change planes in Houston and we'll planeside check the carseats so we'll be juggleing a 2 year old and a 13 month old plus their respective carseats. It'll all work out. We are just going for the weekend. We leave at 9:30 Friday morning and will be back about 8:30ish Sunday night.

Update on the tomato plants--I've had several tomatoes from them...on the grape tomatoes, I think I'll just plant cherry tomatoes next year as these took too long to ripen. It's been fun having fresh tomatoes!

~bl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home