Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Oh, the weather outside is frightful but it's nice and toasty warm in my house! Yes, I know that's not how the song goes but s'ok. Really. Seriously. This past weekend the weather was gorgeous. We went with some friends and their children to the park and spent a beautiful Saturday. Sunday, we returned to the park for a nice long hike. Then we left the park about 4 pm and my husband and I went to a local mexican restaurant. During our meal, I had gone out to the car to fed our youngest and it began to hail. Hail is REALLY loud when you are sitting in a car! I don't think that the hail did any damage to the car though, thank goodness. Saturday and Sunday it felt like spring/early summer weather. Today, we are back to dreary winter and it's rather cold (well, for us Louisiana folks it's cold). Anyway. I LOVE the new digital camera. We've been having lots of fun with it! If you are in the market for one, I highly recommend the Pentax Optio S40!

-bl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home